Well on Friday evening i made a curry, yay. But i used a green bell pepper in it, for the first time and i left all the pepper seeds in with it.
Later that night i felt soooo ill, was boiling hot, shaking and threw up 3 times. All day Saturday i was in bed feeling awful, and today i'm much better but feel very weak (probably because i couldn't eat much yesterday!).
My dad asked if i had taken the seeds out of the pepper.. i said no, and he said.. "hmm yeah they're not good for you" lol, and my bf also tells me they are poisonous. A few people are telling me that they're not and it must have been something else though.
So i don't know, i'm pretty sure it was the seeds that did it.. anyone else done the same? lol.
I would bet 10 dollars that your illness had nothing to do with them.
Bell peppers are classed as fruits, actually, and not vegetables as most people think.
As my husband found out, anyone can become allergic to anything, at anytime in their lives without warning. :( He found out when he ate tons of seafood on Wednesday, and then puffed up like a blowfish on Friday when he had seafood next. Went to the Doc, and he sid he became allergic to seafood!