How many bananas can you eat in one sitting? - Page 2 - VeggieBoards - A Vegetarian Community
Forum Jump: 

#31 Old 10-06-2007, 10:12 AM
Beginner

As a pp mentioned....I could eat lots, but I have to give some to the toddler-monster...as she adores them too (and has *finally* mastered the art of eating them without squishing them through her fingers!)...

My organic veg box people always send them very very green though....so I'm having to eat plums at the moment while waiting!

Clarexxx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 10-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libellula View Post

it is heavenly stuff, esp made by my sister, who portions it out as banana bread muffins (vegan)...

but i won't touch bananas, they make my mouth feel odd.

Heh. That's what I used to say to my mom when I was little. I think she thought I was a nutcase.

The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory. - Jonathan Kozol
#33 Old 10-06-2007, 03:28 PM
Beginner

None. I find them repulsive. Used to love them and could easily eat 2-3, but now even the smell of them makes me feel sick.
#34 Old 10-06-2007, 03:31 PM
Beginner

Bleggghhh. I'm definitely in the NO BANANAS camp. Can't stand the texture OR the taste!
#35 Old 10-06-2007, 05:26 PM
Beginner

I usually eat at least one banana a day. For the past two or three months I've had a toasted peanut butter banana sandwich every single morning for breakfast. I usually go on food jags but they rarely last this long. In fact, I had another such sandwich for dinner tonight (hey gimme a break I'm here by myself and tomorrow is grocery day so there's not much to work with).

As for eating a banana by itself? Not so much. I could eat one for a snack (and I do from time to time). But most of my bananas are eaten in the presence of peanut butter.
#36 Old 10-07-2007, 12:19 AM
Beginner

I love bananas and have one with breakfast every morning, and at least three in my ice cold fruit smoothies. In the summer it usually ends up being 4 a day.
#37 Old 10-07-2007, 06:26 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJen View Post

Heh. That's what I used to say to my mom when I was little. I think she thought I was a nutcase.

i didn't realize it until quite recently, that there was a reason I would get halfway through a banana and think it was the most disgusting thing

now that I know, I don't eat bananas. will eat the bread tho

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page