Forum Jump: 
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By MeatFreeAthlete
  • 1 Post By jessandreia
  • 1 Post By silva

#1 Old 01-12-2017, 11:33 AM

Thumbs up Vegan chocolate bars

I recently found 6 vegan chocolate bars, so I did a taste test and review

Check it out and let me know if you've tried any of these and if you agree with my review/reactions!

And if you know of any other vegan chocolate bars, please let me know! I'd love to try'em!
Werewolf Girl likes this.

Meat Free Athlete website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lifestyle Apparel & Jewelry:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YouTube - Subscribe!:

Instagram:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-12-2017, 12:12 PM
Veggie Regular

Where did you get that Snap! chocolate bar? Any stores (in Hamilton - Toronto) that sell it? Don't like to buy food items online. Not a huge fan of chocolate, but Crunch used to be one of the chocolates that I liked most.

"We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form." - William Ralphe Inge

#3 Old 01-12-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessandreia View Post
Where did you get that Snap! chocolate bar? Any stores (in Hamilton - Toronto) that sell it? Don't like to buy food items online. Not a huge fan of chocolate, but Crunch used to be one of the chocolates that I liked most.
Thanks for checking out my vid xo
I found them at Good Rebel in Toronto, and I've also found a good variety of them at Whole Foods too

YouTube - Subscribe!:

Instagram:

#4 Old 01-12-2017, 01:26 PM
Veggie Regular

Cool. I go to the Whole Foods in Oakville once in a while (was there just yesterday), but never looked at their chocolate section. I will look for it next time.
MeatFreeAthlete likes this.

"We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form." - William Ralphe Inge

#5 Old 01-12-2017, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator

I liked your presentation!
I remember trying a couple of vegan candy bars, but can't remember their names. One was like milky way, and i thought it was kinda 'meh'. I think Jokerz was the other one. I don't get why they're not better really.

My favorite candy ever is dark chocolate covered crystallized ginger, either Trader Joes or Chocolove- but i dont' find the chocolove anymore

I'm really just glad to at least be away from candy!
MeatFreeAthlete likes this.

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good
#6 Old 01-13-2017, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silva View Post
I liked your presentation!
I remember trying a couple of vegan candy bars, but can't remember their names. One was like milky way, and i thought it was kinda 'meh'. I think Jokerz was the other one. I don't get why they're not better really.

My favorite candy ever is dark chocolate covered crystallized ginger, either Trader Joes or Chocolove- but i dont' find the chocolove anymore

I'm really just glad to at least be away from candy!
Thanks so much silva!
Dark chocolate covered crystallized ginger sounds SO good! I'm going to keep my eye open for that!!

YouTube - Subscribe!:

Instagram:
#7 Old 01-13-2017, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator

I made dark chocolate covered walnut clusters in a hot car last summer. I had a mini silicone muffin tray I got from a Goodwill and never used, worked great with trader joes chocolate chips and walnut pieces. They completely melted and just took a little stir to lose the chip shape!

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good
#8 Old 01-13-2017, 06:45 PM

I've had Jokerz and Mahalo and I loved them both. Mounds was my favorite candy bar so having something similar is really nice. Plus, there is just something that excites me about being able to have the option!

Generally, I just buy dark chocolate bars without any dairy in them. I really love the Bark chocolates, too.

Tags
chocolate , dairy free , review , Vegan , video

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page