Food Restriction Helper - VeggieBoards

Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 02-19-2015, 09:14 AM

Talking Food Restriction Helper

A year ago I made an app to help me to show people my food restrictions when I was traveling. I made this app free to download at google play store and now I'm looking for ideas to make it a better app to everybody and that is why I want your help. If you find it useful just let me know and if you have any idea to make it a better app please, send me a message.

I'm also looking for people who can help me to translate it to other languages. If you can help me with that just send me a message

To check or download it:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ladepano.imveg

Are you having a hard time to explain your food restrictions?

Let Wie helps you

This app is here to help you to order food when you are traveling abroad in a country where the other side does not understand you.

The purpose of this app is to help you to show the other side what kind of food you don't eat or you can't eat even if the other person doesn't speak English or your language.

The best of all: You don't have to draw anything, all you have to do is configure your app .

This app has some Vegetarian and Vegan phrases in a few languages and you will have access to those languages to show people using the menu on the left and choosing the language the other person speaks.

If the person who is cooking something for you can't read there is also an option where you can configure some icons to show what you don't eat or can't eat.

I made this app to help me while I'm traveling and it might be useful to you as well.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Thiago
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-21-2015, 03:50 AM
Vegan as f**k

I think this is a good idea for vegan holiday makers

Tags
android , travel , traveling , Vegan , vegetarian

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page