How long do frozen vegetarian things last? - VeggieBoards - A Vegetarian Community
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-25-2012, 01:43 PM
Beginner

Im talking about like morning star and boca frozen burgers and such. How long do they last if the pack was never opened? I got a case of boca burgers for my 21 bday (im now 22) so theyve been in the freezer for about a year and a half. THe box is opened but the pack isnt. Do you think there still good?
I know obviuolsy if the pack is opened there no good. I just ate some buffalo wings the other day that were in there for quite some time and they were not very good
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-25-2012, 01:51 PM
Beginner

I doubt they will kill you, lol. May be a bit freezer burned and not very tasty though. Only way to find out is try. Report back here and let us know. tongue3.gif
#3 Old 06-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Beginner

Look at them, through the film. Do they look like beige or brown frozen things, or strange pasty whitish things? Sometimes veggie items can get 'freezer bite' if they've been in there forever. Won't do you any harm mind. No different to eating dried veggies (freezing dries).

The sky is purple and things are right every day

#4 Old 06-29-2012, 04:40 PM
Beginner

Update.
The 1 1/2 year old veggie burgers and dogs still tasted ok. They had some ice crystals on them but all in all they tasted ok.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page