Find 5 recipes that you like. Just start with 5 and keep making them over and over and you'll learn to cook those well. Then, when you've got those 5 under control, look for another recipe and add that to your repertoire. Keep doing that and eventually you'll be a cook. Here are some super easy vegan suggestions. These are so easy that I don't even really consider them "recipes."
1. Boil some spaghetti, drain, throw some cannellini or other beans on top, add some tomato sauce from a jar.
2. Buy a can of chickpeas and a jar of vegenaise. Mash up the chickpeas, add some vegenaise, a little bit of salt and pepper, and put it on bread with lettuce and tomato for a sandwich that is kind of like a tuna sandwich.
3. Salads! Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and any other kind of veggies or bean that you like.
4. Get a baking potato, poke it a few times with a fork, wrap it in tin foil and put it in the oven for an 1-1.5 hours until it's soft when you stick a fork in it. Pour some vegetarian chili, or canned beans, or jarred salsa over the top.
5. Buy some falafel, add them to the top of a salad or make a wrap sandwich out of them.