Hello from the Northwest! - VeggieBoards

Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 08-06-2008, 02:22 PM

Hubby and I recently moved to Seattle from New York -- we're hoping it's as vegan friendly!

Looking forward to the boards!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-06-2008, 05:03 PM

Hello. I'm still new here too and trying to find my way around! Seattle's Safeco field was voted the most veg-friendly baseball stadium in the American league so if you're a baseball fan you'll be able to find lots to eat there. Also, the Humane Society voted Seattle in the top five veg-friendly cities so I think that you're in a good place. I hope that you like the city and the board.
#3 Old 08-06-2008, 05:13 PM

hello!

welcome

i am new as well

#4 Old 08-06-2008, 05:35 PM

I'm new, glad to know you and would like to learn from all of you.
#5 Old 08-06-2008, 06:36 PM

Welcome to VB!

*this space not for sale*
#6 Old 08-06-2008, 06:40 PM

Hi Newbies!!

Welcome to VeggieBoards
#7 Old 08-06-2008, 07:12 PM

Beachbnny, thanks and enjoy your day!
#8 Old 08-06-2008, 07:30 PM

Wooooooooooooooo! Fellow Seattle-ites! Soooo excited! Hope you stick around!! There are several of us here!! Maybe we should even get together for dinner! (OK, I don't do that so much, but I know others here have, or do...)

There are literally DOZENS AND DOZENS of great places in Seattle that are either vegetarian or even all vegan! What sorts of food so you like?

My friend Tofu-N-Sprouts (who used to post here) knows even better resources than I do, I'll see if I can convince her to come back here for a post or two, she knows veggie Seattle (and Tacoma, Bellevue, etc, etc) really really well!
#9 Old 08-07-2008, 08:10 AM

Hi everyone!!

Thanks Tempeh, so nice to meet you! I've been in Seattle all but a week, and it's already seeming like home What a fantastic place. We've found (and tried!) a number of veg places, and the food store options are great as well! Have you ever been to Sidecar for Pigs Peace? What a phenomenal idea, can't wait to check it out. I'd love to dinner-meet, and there also seems to be an active vegan meetup group here, too, so fun!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page