Hello! - VeggieBoards

Forum Jump: 
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By nightlily
  • 1 Post By Naturebound

#1 Old 08-31-2016, 11:38 AM

Hello!

Hi everyone,
I've been Vegan for the past 3 years, I just now decided to sign up because I recently moved abroad and I thought that it would be nice to give my impression on how Veganism is perceived in other countries, Italy in my case, and to obviously meet new people that have something in common with me.

(For the time being I still haven't found someone who actually knows what it means to be vegan)

that's it for now...Nice to meet you guys!
tpkyteroo luebeck likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-31-2016, 06:46 PM
Veggie Regular

Welcome! I am very interested in how veganism is perceived in Italy! Would love to hear more from you!

ps. I am about to go on a road trip to a desolate area of North Dakota/Minnesota and I am well stocked and prepared with vegan goodies. Just in case...

In the end, only kindness matters. - Jewel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#3 Old 09-11-2016, 11:26 PM
99% Vegan

Ah Italy! You are going to have so much fun! I love Italian foods. I am very interested in learning more about how Vegan in Italy goes for you. I know that traditionally, old school Italian eats parts of animals that I rather not think about eating.

Maybe someone at the links below, may be of use in finding more like minded people.
See vegitalyguide in English. I did checkout a meetup site I joined, but I did not find any Vegan meetup groups there.

Italian Language Vegan blog

Veganism Italian Language

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Allergic99%Vegan

Tags
introduction , presentation

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page