VeggieBoards banner

Heeyyy guys

454 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Naturebound 
#1 ·
I went searching for a group this morning to join to find some new friends who share in my love of vegetarian/vegan cooking and food. I started out 3 years ago as vegan, this lasted for a year, until one day that devil named cheese broke me. I have gone back and forth between vegetarian and vegan since then, and my cooking and food choices remain at about 90% vegan. I plan on returning to strictly vegan. I live in Alabama with my partner of four years, Will. We have two dogs, a dachshund named Scarlet and a chihuahua/terrier mix named Prim. I am really interested in meeting new people and learning about everybody experience, finding some health tips and sharing some amazing recipes. Years ago I went from weighing 315 pounds to 180. Unfortunately since I switched to a vegan/vegetarian diet the pounds kind of started sneaking back up on me and I have gained about 50 or so back. It seems that when I did not limit my options, it was so much easier for me to know the food combinations that kept me full and helped me lose weight. I struggle with this as a vegetarian, but it is a change that was very important for me to make, and going back to eating meat is not something I will consider. All that in consideration, I am very much looking forward to discussing topics of fitness and weight loss, and hoping to find some support for that process. Again, I am looking forward to getting to know some of you! -Jordan:nerd:

#3 ·
Welcome to you and your partner

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.