VeggieBoards banner

611 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  @rno 
#1 ·
Hello everyone!

I'm a 22 year old male and I want to become a vegetarian. I have tried before and did pretty well, but I reverted back to eating meat. However, I have been choosing more vegetarian and vegan options instead of meat. In general, I am a pretty healthy person with respect to what I eat and exercise.

I have a lot of stomach problems and believe that going vegetarian will help resolve many of these problems, which sometimes seem to hold me back in life. I sometimes feel like a slave to my stomach issues and feel like these issues greatly affect the way I live my life. I am always worried about whether there is a bathroom nearby just in case. I want to be able to live my life peacefully without these concerns and hope that switching to vegetarianism will help. I also hope to stop consuming alcohol (not an alcoholic), which I believe adds to my digestive problems.
Hope to get some advice from you all!

Best :nerd:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.