VeggieBoards banner

Hello there!

543 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Capstan 
#1 ·
Hello, my name's Hanne :)

I came to being a vegetarian (for the second time, went through a spell during my teenage years but couldn't last the cravings) after being admitted to hospital earlier this year where I had a serious kidney infection coupled with very bad food poisoning from pork. After coming home I decided to cut back on the meat but even after the food poisoning had gone I still felt physically ill from eating meat until one day I'd had enough and just dropped it completely. Best decision I've ever made.
I've always been an animal lover and I feel so much more awake and healthier then I have done in a long time. I've always been much more of a fan of vegetables then meat to begin with and now this just feels right.

I'm hoping to find lots of lovely recipes and be a part of a commutity that doesn't tut and roll their eyes about the "crazy notion" of not eating beautiful animals :D

#2 ·
Welcome
We think it is terrible to eat beautiful animals and also any animal at all beautiful or not.

#4 ·
Hi Hanne! :hi: Welcome to VB! Hope you're feeling better!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.