VeggieBoards banner

Hi!

Tags
vegetarian
1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Jennifer C 
#1 ·
Hi! I'm new to these boards and would like to introduce myself. I'm twenty-three-years-old female from Norway. I've been vegetarian for three years now.

I love animals, food and reading.

As I have no people in my life that share my values and views on life and food, I hope to meet some likeminded people here :)

Best regards,
Ine

#5 ·
Hello Ine! :hi:

Reactions: rbbr
#10 ·
Again, thank for the welcome guys! :)

Edumcg - I will read most everything. As English Lit student, I love the classics, but also fantasy and sci fi and contemporary literary fiction. I'm actually about to start writing my master's thesis/dissertation, and I want to somehow combine literature and animal rights/advocacy/vegetarianism/veganism. Just don't know quite how yet! Such a coincident, right? Crazy! ;)

Orchid - Hej! Yeah, nice to see that people from our neck of the wood. Vegetarianism/veganism isn't that prominent here as it is in other parts of the world, well not in Norway at least. I know it's more widespread in Sweden I think. Anyway, thanks. I've already found it useful so far :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.