Gluten-free diet during exams - VeggieBoards

Forum Jump: 
 5Likes
  • 3 Post By no whey jose
  • 2 Post By Scorpius

#1 Old 06-05-2015, 06:10 AM

Gluten-free diet during exams

Hi guys,

This message could help some of you to pass their exams. I'm myself a student and every time I have to go through a long period of exams, I go gluten-free. It's really not that hard. You can easily buy gluten-free bread at the store (a bit more expensive) as well as gluten-free pasta or simple rice.
It really helps me when I am tired. The process of digestion is way easier and you get less tired when trying to study after lunch or diner.

Take the chance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-05-2015, 07:15 AM
Super Moderator

Unless you suffer from a gluten intolerance or allergy, there's no reason to eliminate gluten from your diet.
#3 Old 06-05-2015, 08:15 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by manon View Post
Hi guys,

This message could help some of you to pass their exams. I'm myself a student and every time I have to go through a long period of exams, I go gluten-free. It's really not that hard. You can easily buy gluten-free bread at the store (a bit more expensive) as well as gluten-free pasta or simple rice.
It really helps me when I am tired. The process of digestion is way easier and you get less tired when trying to study after lunch or diner.

Take the chance
Sleeping also helps a lot when you're tired, too.
no whey jose and cuberail like this.

"you know, nowhere in the bible does it say that jesus was not a raptor"

www.animal-adoptions.org

#4 Old 06-05-2015, 08:27 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Sleeping also helps a lot when you're tired, too.
And coffee!
#5 Old 06-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Veggie Regular

Thank you manon for the kind helpfulness If people do experience fatigue after ingesting gluten, it might be an intolerance they are unaware of because it is all they have ever known. Suggesting to try a gluten-free way of eating for a temporary amount of time could help any number of people identify an intolerance they otherwise would never have discovered. It is also likely to help people stay away from more processed food and to eat more cleanly, which will also help with fatigue regardless of intolerance or allergy. Keep being yourself and don't ever let others discourage you from trying to be helpful!
#6 Old 06-05-2015, 11:36 AM
Veggie Regular

Getting enough sleep is very good advice for people taking exams....or really for any people learning new things.

But yeah, I am good with people not eating gluten as it just means more for me...om nom nom

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page