Cheap vegan cookbooks for Kindle - VeggieBoards

Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 11-19-2013, 06:35 PM
Riot Nrrrd

Lots of cheap Kindle versions of cookbooks have been offered lately. Two things to keep in mind: 1) Amazon has free Kindle software for download, so you can read the books on a PC or other devices 2) the price on the Kindle versions changes regularly, so make sure the price is still what you heard it was before buying the book. As of this post these books are $3 or so:

Quick and Easy Vegan Slow Cooking: More Than 150 Tasty, Nourishing Recipes That Practically Make Themselves [Kindle Edition]

Quick & Easy Vegan Comfort Food: 65 Everyday Meal Ideas for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Over 150 Great-Tasting, Down-Home Recipes [Kindle Edition]

Quick & Easy Vegan Celebrations: 150 Great-Tasting Recipes Plus Festive Menus for Vegantastic Holidays and Get-Togethers All Through the Year (Quick and Easy (Experiment)) [Kindle Edition]

Quick & Easy Vegan Bake Sale: More than 150 Delicious Sweet and Savory Vegan Treats Perfect for Sharing (Quick and Easy (Experiment)) [Kindle Edition]

1,000 Vegan Recipes (1,000 Recipes) [Kindle Edition]

Party Vegan [Kindle Edition]

The Vegan Paleo Cookbook - The Natural Caveman Diet [Kindle Edition]

Cookbook: 101 healthy Vegan Burgers Recipes (Quick & Easy Grilled, Fried, Baked Vegan Recipes Books) [Kindle Edition]

Vegetarian Times Everything Vegan [Kindle Edition]

Pure Vegan: 70 Recipes for Beautiful Meals and Clean Living [Kindle Edition]

There are more in this price range but this list includes most of the Kindle edition of a print books (the rest are made-for-Kindle)

Werewolf Girl likes this.

Dave in MPLS / DISCLAIMER: I am not an actual rooster.
"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness"
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 18002738255
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-27-2013, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks for sharing this! I don't have a Kindle but I do have an iPad I think that could work on, or I could just use my laptop.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#3 Old 11-28-2013, 11:06 AM
Veggie Regular

Thanks for this - I've just bought the Vegan Celebrations on Kindle, perfect with Christmas parties coming up soon :-)  It was £3.08 in the UK.

#4 Old 11-11-2014, 03:34 PM

Great compilation of cookbooks! I'm going to fill my tablet's hard drive soon.

Last edited by Capstan; 11-11-2014 at 06:48 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page