Celebrity Face Recognition - Find out what celebrity you look like. - VeggieBoards

Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 08-09-2006, 08:10 AM

Upload a picture and it'll scan your features to find out what celebrity you most resemble.

Try it: http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company...ecognition.php

Depending on what picture I upload I either look most like Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Marlin Brando, or Matthew Perry.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-09-2006, 02:05 PM

Both of my photos were most similar to Dakota Fanning even though I'm much older and male. The highest male for both photos was Hugh Jackman. I also got Ruben Barichello, John Edwards, Katie Couric and Cameron Diaz depending on the photo.
#3 Old 08-09-2006, 03:12 PM

Mine said I didn't match anyone.

#4 Old 08-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misq17 View Post

Mine said I didn't match anyone.

He's not much of a celebrity, but every time I see your avatars (when they're pics of you) I always think of Cisco Adler (Mischa Barton's boyfriend or whatever he is.) and when I see him, vice versa.
#5 Old 08-09-2006, 03:42 PM

Chester Barrington?????? I'm assuming it's the glasses.

ooooo and Janean garofalo!
#6 Old 08-09-2006, 03:49 PM

Elliott looks like Katie Holmes apparently.
#7 Old 08-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliottsMom View Post

Elliott looks like Katie Holmes apparently.

LOL
#8 Old 08-09-2006, 05:06 PM

OMG-hilarious! For my first pic, the females were-Shirley Temple, then Mariah Carey, Hilary Clinton!!!, and Faye Dunaway.....

My 2nd pic, Susan B Anthony!lol, Annette Bening, Susan Sontag, Claudia Schiffer, Dinah Washington, Shakira, and Katherine Hepburn

Haha, first on my list of males w/my 2nd pic is Zac Hanson!!! then Nikki Sixx, and Frank Lloyd Wright!

That's too hilarious! Good stuff...I need more pics to see who else it claims I resemble!
#9 Old 08-09-2006, 10:00 PM

I got Jared Leto as my main one, then Natalie Merchant, Theodore Roosevelt, Notorious BIG (what the hell?), Salma Hayek and Alex Denisof. I'm a 17 year old guy.

How peculiar!

My sister, a 14 year old white girl, got Whoopi Goldberg.
#10 Old 08-10-2006, 12:12 AM

Ok, I can't sleep... had to do this again... sent another pic in.... my results...

Emmy Rossum, Amisha Patel, Bette Davis, Ingrid Bergman, Shiri Appleby, Salman Khan lol, Lucille Ball, Cindy Crawford (I wish!), Sarunas Jasikevicius (dunno who that is, but he's hot), and Gianni Versace.... haha

None of these people even slightly resembe eachother!!

Ok, another one I got Sarah Michelle Gellar, Helena Bonham Carter, and Emmy Rossum... I just can't find a consistant person! lol And w/that one I got Patrick Swayze as well, wth?
#11 Old 08-10-2006, 06:07 PM

Dang,it doesn't support my browser. But in RL I've been told I look like Sigourney Weaver and Lesley Ann Warren....Heh??
#12 Old 08-10-2006, 11:24 PM

wow... mine range from cameron diaz to hilary clinton!! I was a little shocked but i guess it was the way i was posed in the camera- i wish i looked like cameron diaz

The scary thing is that it said i looked like michelle pfeiffer and my mom could be her stunt double. Everytime im out with my mom she gets the whole- omg you know who you look just like?
#13 Old 08-11-2006, 02:12 AM
Banned

UGH Eva Longoria?!?!!?!? I HATE Eva Longoria (ok not hate, but she gets on my LAST damn nerve)

Sharon Stone!?!? Cindy Margolis? Famke Janssen? Portia DeRossi and Kate Winslet?! What the..?

Then I tried my avatar picture (lol) and got: Zhang Ziyi (asian?!) Leonard Nimoy (AHAHAHHAAHA) Hillary Clinton, Rachel Weisz, Toni Morrison (WHAT? a big black woman?)

For both pics I tried, I got Anastasia (singer, i believe)

Tried a third picture (this is addictive!) and got: Angelina Jolie, Gisele Bundchen, Kate Bosworth, Alyssa Milano, Luciana Salazar, Christina Applegate, Lacey Chabert, Adriana Karembeu.

Ok fourth and last pic: Jessica Simpson, Gloria Estefan, Jackie O (!!), Uma Thurman, Shiri Appleby, & a couple other people I've never heard of.
#14 Old 08-14-2006, 09:38 AM

the only one I think might be close is kate bosworth...I can kinda see it in the face. and I got it with two different pics I tried so I guess maybe it's 'right'. but yeah...at least she doesn't get on my nerves too much.
#15 Old 08-14-2006, 11:41 AM

I look 72% like Emma Watson. Guess I'll go as Hermione for Halloween, this year.
#16 Old 08-14-2006, 11:43 AM
Banned

I know lots of guys who have crushes on Hermione

ETA: Now..if I could find a legal Harry Potter...
#17 Old 08-15-2006, 04:29 PM

Charlotte Church. Hmmm...I don't know who that is but I can see the similarities. Creepy.
#18 Old 08-15-2006, 05:08 PM
Veggie Regular

Ok, so how can I look like both of these people? And if I look like the first one I will not be leaving my house ever again without a brown paper bag over my head!!!! (No offense to Mr. Menuhin)

http://www.bach-cantatas.com/Pic-Bio...n-Yehudi-2.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/...Jennifer%20(II)
#19 Old 08-15-2006, 05:39 PM
Ankle Biter

I look like Rosanne Barr (grrr!) Attachment 7965

or Samantha Fox (yeah!)Attachment 7966

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#20 Old 08-15-2006, 06:52 PM

Whoa, inline attachments. Wait till Michael finds out.
#21 Old 08-15-2006, 08:45 PM
Ankle Biter

What? huh? I do something wrong?

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#22 Old 08-15-2006, 09:05 PM

No you didn't do anything wrong. I was just really surprised to see the message board is allowing images inside of posts (inline attachments), and I'm betting Michael probably wasn't aware of it because he seems to have this thing about images in posts, for some reason.

Very cute picture of you and your dog. PS: you totally look like Kim Cattrall (sex in the city) in the second pic.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page