VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamers: What are you playing?

11K views 66 replies 35 participants last post by  DENNISGUNADDICT 
#1 ·
For all the veggie gamers of the boards, what are you currently playing. Forgive me if there's already a thread like this somewhere, I couldn't see it.

I just finished Assassin's Creed Syndicate, on PS4, which I loved and am now working my way through Tearaway Unfolded. Also on PS4. I was playing Fallout 4 on PC for a while but have put it on hold as I was finding it a bit hard to get into.

#47 ·
I am waiting to get a new CPU before I play witcher 3...running an old i5 750 from like 2009. The exchange rate for USD/CND is crappy, intel hasn't been doing a whole lot with their CPUs, and honestly my CPU runs everything I play near perfectly anyways. Spending like 700 dollars just to play one game a little better is something I just can't justify. Besides, witcher 3 content is still coming out so I might as well wait for everything to be done and get it all in a single package with all the bugs fixed.

I've been playing a fair amount of path of exile recently

#48 ·
I'm a console gamer, so The Witcher 3 runs near perfectly for me!
Although there have been some really amusing glitches involving Geralt appearing with no clothes or armor and some involving his horse appearing either floating in mid-air or appearing sideways.

I still think some of the Assassins Creed glitches are the funniest I've seen, though.

Reactions: Purp
#49 ·
Hopefully it's alright to revive this thread. It hasn't been active in a while but I was wondering what everyone else has been up to lately. Since its launch I've been playing Overwatch a lot. If anyone else has been playing that then perhaps we could group up sometime.

Reactions: Purp
#52 ·
I recently beat the new DOOM, it was so intense! It really helped me with all my political rage every time I read the news lately :lol:

Now I'm about a quarter of the way through RESIDENT EVIL 7 and it's a pretty perfect horror game so far. I tried it briefly with VR but it made me feel a bit sick, it was TOO real. :dizzy:

#61 ·
How old would I sound if I told you that the only game console I ever owned was an Atari 2600?

I'm a hard core gamer, but the games I play don't require electricity. Well, other than pulling out the vacuum cleaner for a game of "Scare the hell out of the rabbit".

These days, it's mostly Pathfinder (Dungeons and Dragons spinoff) and Settlers of Catan. My family's gotten into the Seafarer's expansion for Catan lately. Good stuff.

--Fromper
:juggle:

#62 ·
Hey all!

Avid RPG lover here. Just finished Breath of the Wild. Great game, but not without it's issues. Overall, I loved it and look forward to how they continue to expand the world through the DLC (Double-edged sword that it is....). Currently playing Tales of Berseria on PS4 and as an avid fan of the Tales series, I am thoroughly impressed with this entry, compared to the steaming pile that Zestiria was....great characters and interesting take on the anti-hero formula. Lastly, when I get the opportunity, I still run around in FFXIV waiting on the next expansion in June! With a job, spouse, and child, that's about all I have time for at the moment!

#65 ·
Here's what I'm playing right now...

Kingdom Hearts v. 2.8 Collection:

I am doing a run through Kingdom Hearts 2. I am currently playing the second time through the Aghrabah level and am at the save point before you fight Jafar. I am also playing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance which debuted for home systems in this collection.

Street Fighter 5: Arcade Collection:

I'm kicking online butt in this fighter using Sakura and Cammy as my mains. I currently have both characters at a B+ level and am anxiously awaiting Sagat to come out in the next season.

Dark Souls 3 Collection:

This is currently the playthrough I'm enjoying the most and having the most difficulty with. Currently stuck at the Lorian and Lothric boss fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.