VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegan centred TV show!

696 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Tiger Lilly 
#1 · (Edited)
Hope it's okay to post this here. If it needs to be moved to a more appropriate forum, please do so Mods.

I assume everyone knows about Our Hen House because I'm usually late to the party when it comes to knowing about cool A.R resources :p Anyway, I listened to them because I'd binge listened to all the Colleen Patrick-Goudreu stuff, then they mentioned Star Wars.....I fell in love.

They can be quite..... Blunt with their activism (especially Mariann) but I kinda like it! Plus they're adorable together and hilarious....And I think sometimes Jasmin is my spirit animal. But then sometimes Mariann is my spirit animal.

Anyway, they now have a TV show. It does show animal cruelty footage, which was a bit of a shock when I was first watching because there's not much, if any warning. Still, you can look away and it's not up for long.

This is their first episode and I loved it. Hope others can find some joy in it too :D

#3 ·
Ahhhh it's so bad when places close down! I only realised after I went to the second episode, that the TV show has been going for a year! I've been "going to watch it" since they first mentioned it. Talk about procrastination :p

I know they're big fans of Gust Organics, an 'organic' meat-based restaurant that's gone vegan, maybe their later episodes will feature some of their foods! (I hope so, I hear the restaurant might be closing soon, despite apparently having some DELICIOUS food). But the truth is, they're fans of all the food....I think that's one of my favourite things about them :p

I'm glad you enjoyed it Leedsveg! If it has your approval, then I know it's going to be good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.