VeggieBoards banner

What's the last thing you watched?

89K views 2K replies 239 participants last post by  TheBodge 
#1 ·
Tell us what TV show, movie, or music video you last watched. Did you enjoy it enough to recommend?

I last watched the final performances of the last four contestants on The Voice.

I enjoyed the show well enough, but I probably wouldn't watch another season. It kind of annoys me that so many (like Dia in the final four) already have/had recording contracts, tours and the like. I prefer contests featuring true amateurs.

#4 ·
I tend to do a lot of channel surfing, looking for something interesting to watch. Lots of times I find nothing. 500 channels, and nothing on. So I didn't find anything on Tuesday night, but Monday night I hit on something on the History channel: Russia: Land of the Tsars and I watched that until I decided it was time to get to sleep.

Tonight (Wednesday night) is another installment of So You Think You Can Dance, so I'll definitely be watching Fox tonight.

#11 ·
watched a short segment of "Ebert Presents At the Movies". It's one of the few film review shows on tv and it's very good. The dynamic between the co hosts can get a little hairy sometimes, however. Ignatiy is a brilliant film analyst, but quite a bit pompous and often can't hold himself back from (and perhaps he doesn't try to) telling his co host that she's flat wrong. Christy for her part seems like a quintessential American mother who judges films more on intuition than with a knowledge of film history and formal film analysis.

#14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceLoveKnit View Post

Me too... and wondering why I do, because it is so depressing.
Lately my local news always seems to have some story about animal abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacyLou View Post

The new episode of Weeds.
What season is Weeds on now? I can't believe it's still going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeannem View Post

I'm in the midst of the 3rd season of Californication. Filthy and hilarious, just the way I like my entertainment.

Last thing I watched was Modern Family.

#15 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Lately my local news always seems to have some story about animal abuse
Ours has been a lot of kids deaths. The worst was a 16 year old committing suicide by laying himself out on the railroad tracks. It was less than half mile from my home and I walk the bridge that goes over those tracks nearly every day.

Watching Misfits on Hulu.

#18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceLoveKnit View Post

Ours has been a lot of kids deaths. The worst was a 16 year old committing suicide by laying himself out on the railroad tracks. It was less than half mile from my home and I walk the bridge that goes over those tracks nearly every day.
That's so sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacyLou View Post

Season 7....I believe. I just started watching it last year sometime.
Wow it's been going on for awhile.

I'm currently watching The Office.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.