How to Go Vegan Overnight in 5 Simple Steps - VeggieBoards

Forum Jump: 
 5Likes
  • 3 Post By HomesickMango
  • 2 Post By HomesickMango

#1 Old 03-11-2016, 01:36 PM

Exclamation How to Go Vegan Overnight in 5 Simple Steps

Hi guys

I made a webpage with tips for going vegan overnight. So if you are a new vegan or interested in going vegan, make sure you check out

http://www.vegan101.info/go-vegan-overnight/

These 5 resources were tested and found helpful by many new vegans I talked to.
Good luck on your vegan journey and let me know what you think!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A vivid introduction to the vegan philosophy and way of living.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-11-2016, 09:36 PM
Vegan since 1991

I second your recommendation to obtain Mercy For Animal's excellent Vegetarian Starter Guide. You can order a paper copy (as you suggested), or you can instantly download a PDF copy: http://www.mercyforanimals.org/files/VSG.pdf

_________

“Under the twinkling trees was a table covered with Guatemalan fabric, roses in juice jars, wax rose candles from Tijuana and plates of food — Weetzie's Vegetable Love-Rice, My Secret Agent Lover Man's guacamole, Dirk's homemade pizza, Duck's fig and berry salad and Surfer Surprise Protein Punch, Brandy-Lynn's pink macaroni, Coyote's cornmeal cakes, Ping's mushu plum crepes and Valentine's Jamaican plantain pie."

from Witch Baby, Francesca Lia Block, 1991
#3 Old 03-12-2016, 03:15 AM

Hey, thanks for your reply!

I'd like to add that they also offer a short email-course. This is the message you get after entering your email address:
Quote:
Thanks so much for your interest in vegetarian eating! To help you get started, click here to download your free Vegetarian Starter Guide. We’ll also email you a copy, along with great recipes, meal ideas and more - so be sure to add info@mercyforanimals.org to your address book. To also have a printed copy of the Guide mailed to you, please click here.
I found it helpful to get a short email with additional tips & videos every other day. Makes transitioning a lot easier. Otherwise, you can always use the direct download link you provided
LedBoots and David3 like this.

#4 Old 03-12-2016, 08:51 AM
artisan vegan princess

awesome website thank you
#5 Old 03-12-2016, 09:12 AM
Super Moderator

I found this site soon after going vegan. It's really helpful, and I think she has a subscription course for people willing to pay for advice and preplanned meals.

http://www.vegancoach.com/go-vegan.html
#6 Old 03-23-2016, 05:16 AM

I just updated the "Go Vegan Overnight" webpage and changed the video-playback to a popup (instead of opening a new window). Please let me know if it works for you or if there are any technical difficulties.

There is a direct link to the Vegetarian Starter Guide from Mercy For Animals now. Many people don't like to enter their email address on a website and wouldn't get this excellent resource otherwise.

What are your thoughts?
Any feedback greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

#7 Old 03-25-2016, 08:52 AM

HomeSick Mango:

I just checked out your "Go Vegan Overnight" Web page and found it to be both attractive and very informative. Thank you for your efforts!
#8 Old 04-03-2016, 02:08 PM

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you like it!

Tags
going vegan , newbie , Vegan , vegan 101

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page