POLL: Oral sex (cunnilingus) and candy corns - Page 4 - VeggieBoards - A Vegetarian Community
View Poll Results: ^^^^
Yes 0 0%
No 0 0%
Maybe, if I could find some vegan candy corns 0 0%
Say what? 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
#91 Old 06-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Beginner
 
VegKitten84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,309
Um, you had more than a typo. You didn't even put your words in the proper order. Are you dim?
VegKitten84 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#92 Old 06-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Beginner
 
bethanie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,914
I actually LOVE candy corn. I've loved it all my life, it's my favorite fall candy. But due to being vegetarian, I haven't eaten candy corn lately. Thus, if anyone knows of a veggie corn, post a link or something.



B
bethanie is offline  
#93 Old 06-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Beginner
 
medic99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethanie View Post

Wow, I haven't had to put anyone on my ignore list in a really LONNNNGGGG time. But then...now seems like as good a time as any.



I apologize for my participation in this nastiness. I was reading this this morning and felt like wow....how incredibly gross/lude/nasty can a human being be? But that second part wasn't really the problem. The fact that I'm wasting time reading drivel...is.



that's a wonderful solution!
medic99 is offline  
#94 Old 06-23-2005, 03:26 PM
Beginner
 
VegKitten84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post

After stopping laughing, and disregarding the latter part of this thread, I have to ask, am I the only one who loves candy corn?!? (And now I am wondering if there is any vegan candy corn....)



There is vegan candy corn. I used to like candy corn when I was a child but as I got older I started to not like sweets that much.
VegKitten84 is offline  
#95 Old 06-23-2005, 03:31 PM
Beginner
 
Kimberly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 448
There is?? I've got to find it. I'm not a huge sweet fan, but candy corn was always a special fav of mine (tho you can only eat a few pieces before they get way too sweet).
Kimberly is offline  
#96 Old 06-23-2005, 03:32 PM
Beginner
 
pseudo_vegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by remilard View Post

CANDY CORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



AND NOW I HAVE TO TYPE A LOWERCASE LETTER m BECAUSE THE BOARD SOFTWARE WON'T LET ME POST IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS



LMFAO.



Cheers.
pseudo_vegan is offline  
#97 Old 06-23-2005, 03:34 PM
Beginner
 
Pasta>Cruelty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfiedog View Post

why will you never have sex? sex is natural, sex is good . . .and so on.

Because I don't want to. Are you answered?
Pasta>Cruelty is offline  
#98 Old 06-23-2005, 03:40 PM
Beginner
 
pseudo_vegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta>Cruelty View Post

Because I don't want to. Are you answered?







Whoa.



N/C.
pseudo_vegan is offline  
#99 Old 06-23-2005, 03:40 PM
Beginner
 
medic99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta>Cruelty View Post

Because I don't want to. Are you answered?



i think it's a fair question. i can't imagine such an existance. i think we'd all be interested if you'd elaborate a bit on it .
medic99 is offline  
#100 Old 06-23-2005, 03:41 PM
Beginner
 
Pasta>Cruelty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudo_vegan View Post





Whoa.



N/C.

Shocking?
Pasta>Cruelty is offline  
#101 Old 06-23-2005, 03:42 PM
Beginner
 
Pasta>Cruelty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic99 View Post

i think it's a fair question. i can't imagine such an existance. i think we'd all be interested if you'd elaborate a bit on it .

I agree that it's a fair question. I disagree, however, that such an existance is unimaginable. In fact, I doubt that I would ever enjoy a boyfriend-girlfriend style relationship, and hence I see no reason to lead anyone on by sexual activity.
Pasta>Cruelty is offline  
#102 Old 06-23-2005, 03:45 PM
Beginner
 
bethanie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,914
I wonder....even though I find pasta cruelty's desires/lack of them a little difficult to comprehend myself...why one finds it any more sick/twisted/evil to not want sex then to want to have it a LOT...to think and talk about it constantly. I think that however I may feel about it...it's just one choice you get to make as a human being. I don't see it being all that shocking. Different, but not shocking.



B
bethanie is offline  
#103 Old 06-23-2005, 03:45 PM
Beginner
 
Kimberly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta>Cruelty View Post

I agree that it's a fair question. I disagree, however, that such an existance is unimaginable. In fact, I doubt that I would ever enjoy a boyfriend-girlfriend style relationship, and hence I see no reason to lead anyone on by sexual activity.



Not debating your feelings, but just pointing out that sex needn't involve a relationship. And two consenting adults can do it without leading one another on.
Kimberly is offline  
#104 Old 06-23-2005, 03:47 PM
Beginner
 
Pasta>Cruelty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post

Not debating your feelings, but just pointing out that sex needn't involve a relationship. And two consenting adults can do it without leading one another on.

Perhaps, perhaps. I still think that for me, the whole situation is better left avoided.



I never really though it was a big deal. *shrugs*
Pasta>Cruelty is offline  
#105 Old 06-23-2005, 03:48 PM
Beginner
 
VegKitten84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post

Not debating your feelings, but just pointing out that sex needn't involve a relationship. And two consenting adults can do it without leading one another on.



Maybe he's asexual. They don't feel any attraction to either sex, so they don't want to have a relationship with anyone or have sex with anyone even with no strings attached. It's not very common, but there a handful of people like that.
VegKitten84 is offline  
#106 Old 06-23-2005, 03:50 PM
Beginner
 
Pasta>Cruelty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegKitten84 View Post

Maybe he's asexual. They don't feel any attraction to either sex, so they don't want to have a relationship with anyone or have sex with anyone even with no strings attached. It's not very common, but there a handful of people like that.

Nah, I prefer to call myself "anti-sexual." Asexual is too extreme, "heterosexual" doen't exactly suit me.
Pasta>Cruelty is offline  
#107 Old 06-23-2005, 03:53 PM
Beginner
 
Pasta>Cruelty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,595
Plus, I've never felt comfortable around people of the opposite sex who are my age. Well, I've never really felt comfortable near strangers of any kind. It's nothing like a social disorder, but talking with strangers makes me very nervous for some reason.
Pasta>Cruelty is offline  
#108 Old 06-23-2005, 03:53 PM
Banned
 
remilard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 5,772
Maybe he is like 14, I don't think I wanted to have sex at that age either, he might change his mind later.



So if anyone has a brand of candy corn which is vegan let a brother know. If you look around vegetarian (aka no gelatin) candy corn is very easy to find but it usually has beeswax and or honey.
remilard is offline  
#109 Old 06-23-2005, 03:56 PM
Beginner
 
Pasta>Cruelty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by remilard View Post

Maybe he is like 14, I don't think I wanted to have sex at that age either, he might change his mind later.

Unlikely, but I suppose it is within the realm of possibility.
Pasta>Cruelty is offline  
#110 Old 06-23-2005, 04:04 PM
Beginner
 
medic99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta>Cruelty View Post

Unlikely, but I suppose it is within the realm of possibility.



heh. 14 was the magic year for me .
medic99 is offline  
#111 Old 06-23-2005, 04:05 PM
Beginner
 
Pasta>Cruelty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic99 View Post

heh. 14 was the magic year for me .

You mean... I'm not even gonna ask.
Pasta>Cruelty is offline  
#112 Old 06-23-2005, 04:10 PM
Beginner
 
GhostUser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 0
Well, if it hadn't already been established, it has been now: medic is a slimeball.
GhostUser is offline  
#113 Old 06-23-2005, 04:16 PM
Beginner
 
VegKitten84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse View Post

Well, if it hadn't already been established, it has been now: medic is a slimeball.



I think it already has but anyway.
VegKitten84 is offline  
#114 Old 06-23-2005, 04:18 PM
Beginner
 
Exitof99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 1,788
We might both have 99s in our name, but please do not associate our comments!

Single vegetarian for 19 years seeks tasty vegetables to devour. Reply only if interested in being consumed whole.
Exitof99 is offline  
#115 Old 06-23-2005, 04:32 PM
Beginner
 
LadyFaile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 7,691
this is all the more amusing when you think about the fact that this thread was completely pointless to begin with.



anyway if the guy says he doesn't want to have sex who's business is it to tell him otherwise? leave him be.

I'm singin' here to get rid of fear
Hope it disappears right here with the rain
But I know life is pain, not like a fairytale
Meaningless to pray, so just goin' on my way
~Miyavi "Torture"
LadyFaile is offline  
#116 Old 06-23-2005, 04:35 PM
Beginner
 
Coop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 637
I just want to know...why candy corns?



There has *got* to be a better candy out there for this poll.



I'd suggest some, but I don't wanna get banned. LOL
Coop is offline  
#117 Old 06-23-2005, 05:05 PM
Beginner
 
lauratiara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 712
I couldn't find a candy corn vibrator, but I did find this:

http://www.hellocat78.1hwy.com/



Vegan candy corn is rare, maybe pangea <veganstore.com> makes them around halloween or something.



I don't want candy corn in me, especially if it is not vegan.

I personally think candy corn tastes bad. If I am chosing between someone going down on me or candy corn...candy corn would lose out everytime.



Pasta, I promise sex is more fun than grammar. Just a fyi.

I never wanted to have sex either when I was your age, but things change.

I bet you will come around, but if you don't there is nothing wrong with that of course!



Candy Corns sounds *cuter* as the plural.

*pass the candy corns* yay.
lauratiara is offline  
#118 Old 06-23-2005, 05:17 PM
Beginner
 
Pasta&gt;Cruelty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauratiara View Post

I

Pasta, I promise sex is more fun than grammar.

Impossible! Nothing is better than grammar! I still doubt that I will "come around," though. Time will tell...
Pasta&gt;Cruelty is offline  
#119 Old 06-23-2005, 05:35 PM
Beginner
 
Alfiedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFaile View Post

anyway if the guy says he doesn't want to have sex who's business is it to tell him otherwise? leave him be.



I've just never known anyone who is not interested in sex at all. I'm at a loss for words.



But true, you're young and I don't think we are even allowed to be discussing this with you.
Alfiedog is offline  
#120 Old 06-23-2005, 05:37 PM
Beginner
 
Pasta&gt;Cruelty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfiedog View Post

I've just never known anyone who is not interested in sex at all. I'm at a loss for words.



But true, you're young and I don't think we are even allowed to be discussing this with you.

I didn't mind the question, i was just surprised at your astonished reaction. Well, it's settled, so no more inappropriate discussion that doesn't involve cand corn. I guess.
Pasta&gt;Cruelty is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off