Contributing Member

~

‎"One meal, soon forgotten, in exchange for a whole life." Author Unknown
"Fur is worn by beautiful animals and ugly people"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Beginner

I'd prefer they used the children as chaff but it's a step in the right direction.

Jesus saved me, but the file was corrupted.
#3 Old 04-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Super Moderator

Cool, just like at theatres or churches where they have a special kids room they can all yell and play in

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#4 Old 04-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Beginner

Cool.

Maybe next there will be child free shopping. I'd like to see that after today.
#5 Old 04-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Arrrg! Me mateys.

Hahahah! A feed trough! Love it.

korrakorrakorrakorrakorra
#6 Old 04-01-2012, 02:53 PM
Beginner

That would be nice if it were real xP

DON'T BRING MY MOTHER INTO THIS!
#7 Old 04-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Beginner

Meh I've flown a ton of times and I can't recall any children ruining my flight. I'm more bothered by people in front of me who lean their seat back.

We are all copies of the same machine. 

#8 Old 04-01-2012, 03:03 PM
Beginner

Lol, they really do need flights for people with kids and without kids separately already, kids are annoying, and adults are stupid and seem to think babies shouldn't cry, or people shouldn't be able to fly with kids, when hello how are they supposed to get where they are going? I don't get why they don' have them already, obviously wouldn't want something like this though lol.
#9 Old 04-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisper View Post

Finally, an airline that listened. No more inconsiderate parents letting their kids ruin everyone else's flight.

Were you aware that it was a joke?

I fly a fair bit, I almost never have seen kids "running around" on an airplane, even before 9/11. Gassy and smelly passengers and general noise are a much bigger problem.
#10 Old 04-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Beginner

Please let nobody have thought this was real. Please.

Enjoying the view over at http://forum.veggieviews.com/

#11 Old 04-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Beginner

Well I didn't look much past the thread title, so I was hopeful that it was real.
#12 Old 04-01-2012, 05:00 PM
Contributing Member

~

‎"One meal, soon forgotten, in exchange for a whole life." Author Unknown
"Fur is worn by beautiful animals and ugly people"

#13 Old 04-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Beginner

Having taken a lot of flights recently, I remember some annoying people on the flights, and they werent kids, they were adults.
#14 Old 04-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Beginner

It was only a joke? That's sad.

Seriously, though, I never encountered noisy kids running amok on flights, so I never thought it was a problem, and I don't know why other people would complain. I must have been lucky any time I flew anywhere.

*this space not for sale*
#15 Old 04-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Beginner

I've only flown twice and I wasn't bothered by any kids or babies. I was more annoyed with the immature teenagers who thought it was funny to constantly get yelled at by the pilot and the older Red Hat Society women who decided to sing together during the entire flight.
#16 Old 04-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Beginner

It isn't normal for them to literally run around the plane, but it happens. Eventually they tend to get crammed back in a seat.

The noise is the worst part. Makes the engines sound soothing by comparison. After ~20 hours flying I would have no objection whatsoever to just hurling them out a door. The cold and decompression would be a welcome change.

#17 Old 04-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Beginner

This old man I once sat next to fell asleep when they were handing out drinks, so he didn't get one. When he woke up he got pissy with an attendant about it. Then he demanded a diet pepsi, but the attendant was like "I can't right now, we're landing" which got him more upset. I think he managed to get it with a bit more arguing, but he remained pissed and he just kept talking to himself in business jargon like "If they valued my business..." and "they made no attempt to satisfy me!" while I was just sitting there quietly. Kind of awkward, but easily made up for by amusement value.

#18 Old 04-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Beginner

I love those people. I like to cheerfully agree with them in vague terms, sometimes affirming what they've said but getting parts wrong on purpose. Annoys the **** out of them.

#19 Old 04-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Beginner

I'm usually asleep by the time the plane takes off and waken up by the thump of it hitting the ground. And just in case, I always travel with ear plugs and a blindfold.

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." Bruce Lee.

"On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero." Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club)

#20 Old 04-02-2012, 06:01 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornsail View Post

This old man I once sat next to fell asleep when they were handing out drinks, so he didn't get one. When he woke up he got pissy with an attendant about it. Then he demanded a diet pepsi, but the attendant was like "I can't right now, we're landing" which got him more upset. I think he managed to get it with a bit more arguing, but he remained pissed and he just kept talking to himself in business jargon like "If they valued my business..." and "they made no attempt to satisfy me!" while I was just sitting there quietly. Kind of awkward, but easily made up for by amusement value.

All he wanted was a Pepsi and she wouldn't give it to him.
#21 Old 04-02-2012, 08:04 AM
Beginner

No, like I said I'm pretty sure he got his pepsi. He was mainly pissed that she didn't wake him up to take his drink order.

#22 Old 04-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornsail View Post

No, like I said I'm pretty sure he got his pepsi. He was mainly pissed that she didn't wake him up to take his drink order.

It was a song reference.

"A-yup. Ya wasted yer life, son"

- Old Man
#23 Old 04-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post

It was a song reference.

I got it and giggled.

Yes, the video tricked me.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#24 Old 04-02-2012, 09:56 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post

It was a song reference.

That explains why I didn't get it.

#25 Old 04-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Banned

deleted

#26 Old 04-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Beginner

I seriously think it should be illegal for people to drag their whining kids into R rated movies that I'm trying to enjoy.

Tam! RUGH!
#27 Old 04-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh James xVx View Post

I seriously think it should be illegal for people to drag their whining kids into R rated movies that I'm trying to enjoy.

Ya i don't understand why there isn't a restriction on age even with a parent guardian.
#28 Old 04-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Beginner

I never understood just what makes some of these people think it's okay to drag their six or seven or however the hell many kids they have into a theater to see something like - say - The Hills Have Eyes 2. I remember seeing that one with my brother, and he turns to me and says "You have GOT to be ****ing kidding me."

And then the parents of the year acted all indignant and did that mad, stompy "I want my money back" walkout people do in the middle of the movie. You know the type - all indignant, want to draw attention to the fact they were too stupid to realize they were watching a horrible movie about cannibalism and rape with their young kids.

My proudest moment was "accidentally" tripping the father. I don't think the mild injuries he sustained damaged his testicles, sadly, and he'll likely breed again.

Tam! RUGH!
#29 Old 04-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh James xVx View Post

I never understood just what makes some of these people think it's okay to drag their six or seven or however the hell many kids they have into a theater to see something like - say - The Hills Have Eyes 2. I remember seeing that one with my brother, and he turns to me and says "You have GOT to be ****ing kidding me."

And then the parents of the year acted all indignant and did that mad, stompy "I want my money back" walkout people do in the middle of the movie. You know the type - all indignant, want to draw attention to the fact they were too stupid to realize they were watching a horrible movie about cannibalism and rape with their young kids.

My proudest moment was "accidentally" tripping the father. I don't think the mild injuries he sustained damaged his testicles, sadly, and he'll likely breed again.

At worst, you most likely damaged his brain, thus making him more prone to moronic actions in the future.

"Hell exists not to punish sinners, but to ensure that nobody sins in the first place."
#30 Old 04-04-2012, 02:14 AM
Beginner

My mother let me see absolutely awful movies as a kid, but there was never a big deal over it because she knew they were. We'd rent things from the video store (you know... back when there was a point to that) and my mother would be too scared to watch them with my brother and I.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page