Tofuandtequila - VeggieBoards

Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 08-25-2012, 10:34 AM
Veggie Regular

Hullo folks, I write a little vegan food blog which can be found at www.tofuandtequila.wordpress.com

I try to update it regularly but that depends a lot on work and when I have more than just beans on toast in the house! It's pretty new but hopefully you might see something you would like to try :)

Aristede likes this.

That awkward moment when your partner walks into the kitchen to find you huddled in the corner with an open container of nooch and a spoon and your mouth encrusted with little flakes...  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-25-2012, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

Yay, you posted it! I'll definitely be following from now on smiley.gif

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#3 Old 08-26-2012, 11:34 AM
Veggie Regular

Thanks! Now we need vMaryv to post hers too, I'm so trying her steamed seitan soon :)

That awkward moment when your partner walks into the kitchen to find you huddled in the corner with an open container of nooch and a spoon and your mouth encrusted with little flakes...  

#4 Old 08-26-2012, 03:22 PM
Veggie Regular

aw man, I am making vegan cheesy buns...but they are an hour away from being ready. And your blog is making me SOOO hungry!!!!!!

hehehe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the blog I write. It's mostly about food. Some healthy. Some junky. All vegan.

#5 Old 08-26-2012, 04:11 PM

Love the title! Will definitely be checking it out :)

#6 Old 08-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Ankle Biter

Looks nice! I love your rectangular pizza!

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#7 Old 08-29-2012, 12:38 PM
Veggie Regular

^ Thank you both smiley.gif

#8 Old 08-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Veggie Regular

Your blog is awesome, Nooch! Great recipes and vivid photographs! I'm definitely trying out several recipes soon! 

Aristedebook2.gif

"Now listen, I know you've got to think about your image, 'cause image is important to you, because of course your friends are gonna dictate your actions through the rest of your lives, and I wouldn't want you to step away from them and become an individual, that would almost be too much!"...

#9 Old 08-03-2013, 03:24 AM
Veggie Regular

Aww, I was surprised to see this here, I haven't updated it in ages!! Thank you Aristede blush.gif

#10 Old 08-04-2013, 08:18 AM

Oh... My god... Those brownies! I browsed through the blog and just stopped and stared... I might've drooled all over my keyboard as well... drool.gifhungry.gif

#11 Old 08-04-2013, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigen92 View Post

Oh... My god... Those brownies! I browsed through the blog and just stopped and stared... I might've drooled all over my keyboard as well... drool.gifhungry.gif

Wow. Gotta make those.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page