www.breakthru.com Anyone with eMail account here? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 01-18-2007, 09:01 AM

www.breakthru.com SPAM-FREE Email Provider *(I hope its as effective as it claims)* its free though anyway....the trouble is the site is pretty non-descript, almost makes you think it might be bollocks because of that :P I hope not.

I am new to this site, my problem first off is that I can't even request the handle I wrote in the form on signup and although I when I enter my alternatiev address to retrieve it (and that addy I know I gave) I sill haven't got my handle delievered to me, so I am stuck... unless I try to sign up again and try entering another 'alternative address' of mine for this use of getting sent the forgotten handle (or as the case maybe password).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-19-2007, 08:12 AM

I guess no-one here uses this email ?
#3 Old 01-20-2007, 12:21 AM

thats what "delete" is for.
#4 Old 01-20-2007, 03:38 AM

what are you trying to say, was that a cheeky comment????!!!!!
#5 Old 01-20-2007, 09:52 PM

Perhaps I am just overly suspicious but that doesn't sound like it's run very well and may be shady. You could always sign up for gmail, that's the one I like the best and it seems to have very good spam filtering.
#6 Old 01-21-2007, 01:30 AM

I think ur right, breakthru most probably is shady.. I'm not gonna bother with it. I never liked the bulldog mascot anyway.

And about gmail (since you mention it) why in the beginning (or maybe even now still) were people auctioning there accounts to buy and how was it possible google could let its users do that??
#7 Old 01-21-2007, 01:33 AM

I think ur right, breakthru most probably is shady.. I'm not gonna bother with it. I never liked the bulldog mascot anyway.

And about gmail (since you mention it) why in the beginning (or maybe even now still) were people auctioning their accounts for others to buy and how was it possible google could let its users do that?? What was that all about??

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page