2017 Travel Plans? - VeggieBoards

Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By zombiesprinkles

#1 Old 12-12-2016, 04:32 AM

2017 Travel Plans?

Where is everyone headed next year? Anywhere super cool or will it be pretty laid back?
Purp likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-21-2016, 11:21 PM
Bandit

Humboldt county. Maybe Alaska. If absolutely necessary, Canada.

"Thinkers may prepare revolutions, but bandits must carry them out"~
Ingrid Newkirk
#3 Old 02-14-2017, 02:08 PM

I want to visit Norway.I've already bought tickets at https://au.lowcost.club/ It's the cheapest service I've ever found . I've big plans, so tickets must be the cheapest. There's one thing I want to see the most it's the archipelago of Southern Norway. The islands close to the main land are sheltered from the ocean, which makes canoes a great way of getting around. As for me, it's a marvelous place as the whole Norway is.
#4 Old 03-19-2017, 07:42 AM

Maybe interstate to visit friends.
#5 Old 03-19-2017, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

I was going to go to Portland to check out the vegan food scene, now I'll be staying in Canada until President Snowflake is out of office... Lots of Canadians are canceling their US travel plans because that place seems scary right now

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#6 Old 03-19-2017, 03:07 PM
Veggie Regular

After a few years living in central Chile, we finally got to sea the south for the first time on a 2-week holiday. A green, rainy section from Osorno to Coyhaique which is largely uninhabited and is like driving through a national park all the way with the scenery, but little else to do with the development. At the end, we got to sea an annular eclipse of the sun.

Business trip in May is going to take me to Philadelphia (and a little bit to New York since I am using JFK airport), to Taipei, Taiwan, and Seoul, Korea. Have to apologise to all the victims of global warming for this one, but my boss wanted me to go. Also a 6-hour stopover in Sydney on the way back.

I would like to eat in at least one vegan restaurant on each continent, and possibly stop in any vegan shops open on the weekend or evenings, so let me know if you have any reccomendations if anyone lives in any of the above. Probably for places fairly central to the cities to be realistic with fitting in with a business trip. Otherwise I'll have to get on happycow/google etc.
#7 Old 04-05-2017, 02:05 PM
Veggie Regular

I just did spring break in Las Vegas, with a quick side trip to the Grand Canyon.

--Fromper

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page