K-Cups anyone? - VeggieBoards

Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 11-04-2013, 03:49 PM
Banned

I was just gifted a brand new Keurig thing and like 100 different K-Cups. I am no on so much caffeine I can't even type straight!

Is anyone else K-cup crazy? Do you save money versus starbucks? Do you drink more coffee with it in the house all the time?

I feel this will greatly help me get my school work done........

O.O
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Riot Nrrrd

I've seen reusable K-cups that you fill with coffee that you buy yourself that cut the costs considerably over using the prefilled single use cups. This brand looks good. Never used Keurig machines myself, but I have to think I'd drink more coffee if I did.

Dave in MPLS / DISCLAIMER: I am not an actual rooster.
"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness"
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 18002738255
#3 Old 11-05-2013, 04:36 AM
Veggie Regular

It irks me that K-cups are not recyclable or biodegradable. I use the Brew and Save reusable cups since they were cheap at the time, and they work well. Plus it is cheaper, and I can pick any variety I want. I noticed there aren't a lot of decaf K-cups, and I only drink decaf in the afternoon or evening.
#4 Old 11-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Veggie Regular

Never heard of K-cups. Until I actually read the posts, I just assumed they were something to do with bra sizes.

Lv

Jennifer C likes this.
#5 Old 11-05-2013, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedsveg View Post

Never heard of K-cups. Until I actually read the posts, I just assumed they were something to do with bra sizes.

Lv

laugh.gif oh man that would be a back ache.
#6 Old 11-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Banned

I'm Aniela and I'm a k-cup addict.

Okay not really buy I do have an adorable purple single cup Keurig and use it for my morning brew. It's cheaper and faster than any alternative since I just drink one cup. Anymore than that and I'm bouncing off the walls all day (and then have trouble sleeping).

If you haven't tried it there is an apple cider by green mountain that is worth trying.
#7 Old 11-16-2013, 04:52 PM

I'm asking for a Keurig mini for christmas and a reusable filter to help cut on the cost. 

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page