#1 ·
#2 ·
Signed :)

Reactions: Johnsally
#3 ·
Me too.

Reactions: Johnsally
#5 ·
I am hoping that others will sign this petition here as well. I need alot more signatures so every signature would be a huge help in letting SC government know that people are not happy with their indifference to dogs left to rot at the end of a chain or in a pen here. Thanks so very much in advance to all who have and will sign.=)

#8 ·
#11 ·
Please sign and share this petition to put an end to dog tethering/penning in sc.

just hoping that my posting this will help boost this petition and hopefully get others to sign... and thanks once again for everyone who has done so already!! It is very much appreciated.. I had some good success posting this in different cities in my state on Craigslist but as you would probably guess almost all of my posts have been flagged and deleted. I am guessing that this is being done by one of the many soul-less dog chainers that live in my state. I have actually seen these horrible people posting about their concern on local community forums ..their worried that the state is going to be taken over by tree huggers..lol...that is what they consider people who want to no longer see dogs on chains here. That is how backwards some areas in this state are...LMAO!!

Anyway, if you have not done so please sign and share with anybody you can. You also might find it interesting to read all the thoughful comments as well..some even from former dog chainers themselves who have since seen things in a different light. Anyway, thanks in advance.

#14 ·
Hi there, thanks so much for the response and the helpful advice. Yes, I have it on FB but I dont have it on twitter (I actually dont have an account). Maybe I will try and set one up so I can at least do this. Thankfully, I think PETA is going to start helping me now.=)

Thanks so much for the help again=)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.