How to get permanant cure for Nail Root Fungus ? - VeggieBoards

Forum Jump: 
 4Likes
  • 2 Post By Photojess
  • 2 Post By Photojess

#1 Old 05-30-2011, 11:25 PM
Banned

My right hand forefinger is hevily infested with fungus. Can I get permanant cure ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-31-2011, 07:22 AM

there's an oral medication by prescription that works well, and if it's bad, it's probably the only way you're going to get rid of it. It'll take awhile, but it works. One of the meds is called Lamisil, then there is Penlac nail "polish", and Sporanox. You really need to see a Dr about it though. They usually do bloodwork as the side effects can damage organs, and they also need to find out what kind of fungus it is.

Now, there are natural remedys too, and you didn't mention whether you've tried any of those or not. Tea Tree Oil can be used....and here is a link of what people have tried themselves and worked....http://parents.berkeley.edu/advice/h...ailfungus.html

My brand new website for health coaching, and where all of my recipes will reside!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
previous food photography and portrait blog: www.creativeinspirationsphotography.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1435413727
#3 Old 05-31-2011, 09:07 AM
Banned

drink a tbsp of apple cider vinegar diluted in a cup of water every day for at least 2 weeks.

this worked wonders for me, I was drinking it for another reason but noticed that my annoying toenail fungus went away after about 6 days.

#4 Old 05-31-2011, 10:31 PM

that's surprising since toenail infections can be very difficult if not impossible to completely be rid of. Glad it worked for you. AC vinegar has lots of medicinal properties though too!
BlueMts and Mr. H. like this.

My brand new website for health coaching, and where all of my recipes will reside!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
previous food photography and portrait blog: www.creativeinspirationsphotography.blogspot.com

#5 Old 05-31-2011, 10:51 PM

My ex had to have his cut off and then have the area treated.

"Yes! Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Auntie Mame
#6 Old 06-07-2011, 09:12 AM

The op is a spammer, but leaving the topic open in case there's anyone else interested.

The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory. - Jonathan Kozol
#7 Old 06-07-2011, 10:44 AM

nice......

#8 Old 06-13-2011, 04:06 PM

Oreganol is great for fungus. Oil of oregano, google it.

After all, coffee is bitter, a flavor from the forbidden and dangerous realm
#9 Old 07-17-2011, 09:31 PM

I'm not 100% sure about this treatment but tried the homeopathic medicine Fungusil. I've read a lot of good reviews about this treatment product before and seems it really effective according to their testimonies to permanently cure nail root fungus... Just search over it..
#10 Old 07-26-2011, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _charlotte_ View Post

Oreganol is great for fungus. Oil of oregano, google it.

I agree with you! Oregano Oil is a great solution for fungus. It takes time but it really works. However, if you're looking for a faster result, try the homeopathic product Zerofungus. It's on a cream form. I know for all the homeopathic medicines for toenail fungus, this is the least expensive. So it's now up to you what treatment you will be going to used..
#11 Old 07-31-2011, 07:27 PM

Have you consulted your doctor about this? If not, it is best if you see him/her first to get the right treatment for your nail fungus. However, if this is not an option right now, you can use the home remedies that others have recommended. Tea tree oil and oregano oil can be used as topical treatments for nail fungus. Apple cider vinegar, on the other hand, can be used as a foot soak. You can also combine these home remedies with an otc anti-fungal product such as ZeroFungus to make the treatment more potent. I hope this will help you and I wish you luck in treating your nail fungus.
#12 Old 07-17-2017, 12:59 AM
person

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJen View Post
The op is a spammer, but leaving the topic open in case there's anyone else interested.
Does that mean I can say the first thing that cam into my head about a permanent cure .....Cut your finger off ?

"The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men." - Leonardo Da Vinci, Italian Painter, Sculptor, Architect, Musician, Engineer, and Scientist

When it comes to having a central nervous system, and the ability to feel pain, hunger, and thirst, a rat is a pig is a dog is a boy. ~Ingrid Newkirk
#13 Old 07-17-2017, 04:08 AM
person

I only just realised this is ancient.

I never post on ancient threads. How did it get out where I could see it - I didn't drag it out and no-one else has posted on it for years.

"The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men." - Leonardo Da Vinci, Italian Painter, Sculptor, Architect, Musician, Engineer, and Scientist

When it comes to having a central nervous system, and the ability to feel pain, hunger, and thirst, a rat is a pig is a dog is a boy. ~Ingrid Newkirk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page