VeggieBoards banner

worcestershire sauce vegeterian?

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Kiz 
#1 ·
What exactly is in this sauce and is it suitable for vegeterians my crackers which are the shapes bbq crackers say's it contain's this sauce, also are the arnott's shape's product's suitable for vegeterians?

#4 ·
Most brands of Worcestershire sauce are made with anchovies (not oysters). You can find vegan (fish free) Worcestershire sauce. But if it is an ingredient in a manufactured product I would assume that thy did not use a vegan variety.

#7 ·
You haven't eaten in days? There's other things in the world to eat besides bread and crackers. Are you sick?

#9 ·
Have you tried the Salvation Army? What welfare organisations operate in your area? Your family can't survive on only 1 packet of biscuits. Are there neighbours or relatives to whom you and your mum can turn for help? You can't just live off rice crackers and shapes. If your mother can't even afford bread why in hell is she buying crackers?

#10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKey View Post

Most brands of Worcestershire sauce are made with anchovies (not oysters). You can find vegan (fish free) Worcestershire sauce. But if it is an ingredient in a manufactured product I would assume that thy did not use a vegan variety.
I knew it was something like that.I think its teryoki i was thinking of with the oysters.

#11 ·
Of all the coincidences one of my locals stores, just today, has started to carry vegan Worcestershire sauce. I'm a bit broke so I didn't get any, it' wasn't cheap, but I might next week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.