cruelty free anti wrinkle cream - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 05-20-2006, 10:23 AM
Beginner

can anyone recomend a specific cruelty free ANTI WRINKLE cream designed to retard the appearance of forehead lines? At age 565 this is becoming a problem. Yes--there is Queen Helene cocoa butter and some moisturizers, but they are not geared to the specific job I want. Pangea doesnt seem to have this kind of product, and the anti wrinkle creams I found at Walmart are all made by Olay or Neutrogena, both of which companies are on the PETA "blacklist" for testing on animals. If any of you know of a vegan-compatible anti wrinkle cream that is easily available or that can be mailordered on line please please do write in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-20-2006, 10:51 AM
Beginner

Arbonne International is famous for it's NutriMinC RE9 anti-aging products. They have been proven to reduce the visible signs of aging. I'm a district manager and Independent Consultant with the company, and have proudly represented this vegan certified company for almost 4 years.

You can view some before and after photos on my website and also shop online from my website as well.

If you're not looking to start on a complete system, I would recommend the NutriMinC RE9 REactivating Facial Serum (for sure) and the day or night cream, or both - depending on your skin type. Please PM me if I can be of assistance.
#3 Old 05-20-2006, 10:53 AM
Beginner

Oh, my website is posted in my signature - just in case you didn't see it.
#4 Old 05-20-2006, 08:32 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyK View Post

Arbonne International is famous for it's NutriMinC RE9 anti-aging products. They have been proven to reduce the visible signs of aging. I'm a district manager and Independent Consultant with the company, and have proudly represented this vegan certified company for almost 4 years.

You can view some before and after photos on my website and also shop online from my website as well.

If you're not looking to start on a complete system, I would recommend the NutriMinC RE9 REactivating Facial Serum (for sure) and the day or night cream, or both - depending on your skin type. Please PM me if I can be of assistance.

What is the active ingrediants?
#5 Old 05-21-2006, 08:13 AM
Beginner

Aubrey Organics Vegecol

Jurlique Herbal Repair Gel (may have changed name since then, 10 yrs ago)

Zia green papaya enzyme peel

All have worked well for my clients when I sold them. Stuff like JASON & Nature's Gate is pretty crappy.
#6 Old 05-21-2006, 09:58 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrrrl79 View Post

What is the active ingrediants?

NutriMinC RE9 is the name of the product line, and it stands for 9 key proprietary anti-aging elements:

1. BIO-HYDRIA®COMPLEX: Proprietary blend of seven plant nutrients that soften and condition skin.

2. NANOSPHERES: Infused with free radical fighting antioxidant vitamins, penetrate deep into the skin to protect, condition and adjust to skins specific needs.

3. VITAMIN C, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE: A biologically-active form of vitamin C helps support collagen, elastin and ground substance (the strength and elasticity of the skin).

4. ELHIBIN® & STIMU-TEX®: Elhibin®, a revolutionary, plant-derived skin protectant, contributes to skins elasticity, softness and smooth-ness. Stimu-Tex®, a unique, plant-derived skin moisturizer, helps to improve the appearance of the skins epidermal lipid layer, mini-mizing water loss.

5. ALPHA LIPOIC ACID:: A powerful antioxidant that penetrates skin quickly and absorbs into the skins cells.

6. KOJIC ACID: A highly effective, natural skin lightening agent that reduces the appearance of long-term sun and environ-mental damage.

7. COPPER: Visibly smoothes, softens and firms skin. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines while promoting younger-looking skin.

8. ALPHA & BETA HYDROXY ACIDS: Activate healthy cells while dimin-ishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

9. PEPTIDES: Improve skin roughness and lessen the appearance of wrinkle volume and wrinkle depth.
#7 Old 01-31-2008, 03:02 AM
Banned

beauty begins to fade when a woman grows older. This is evident from the fact that fine lines start developing on a womans face as she grows old. These fine lines ruin the innocence and beauty of a womans face.http://www.bestwrinklecreamreviews.com/
#8 Old 01-31-2008, 05:33 AM
Beginner

Lush are my favourite for moisturisers. They do quite a few of them. All of them are vegetarian and a lot of them are vegan (and are marked as such). I'm sure they do one specifically for older skin but I can't remember the name of it now.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page