VeggieBoards banner

cruelty free anti wrinkle cream

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  SupersonicSheep 
#1 ·
can anyone recomend a specific cruelty free ANTI WRINKLE cream designed to retard the appearance of forehead lines? At age 565 this is becoming a problem. Yes--there is Queen Helene cocoa butter and some moisturizers, but they are not geared to the specific job I want. Pangea doesnt seem to have this kind of product, and the anti wrinkle creams I found at Walmart are all made by Olay or Neutrogena, both of which companies are on the PETA "blacklist" for testing on animals. If any of you know of a vegan-compatible anti wrinkle cream that is easily available or that can be mailordered on line please please do write in.

#2 ·
Arbonne International is famous for it's NutriMinC RE9 anti-aging products. They have been proven to reduce the visible signs of aging. I'm a district manager and Independent Consultant with the company, and have proudly represented this vegan certified company for almost 4 years.

You can view some before and after photos on my website and also shop online from my website as well.

If you're not looking to start on a complete system, I would recommend the NutriMinC RE9 REactivating Facial Serum (for sure) and the day or night cream, or both - depending on your skin type. Please PM me if I can be of assistance.

#4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyK View Post

Arbonne International is famous for it's NutriMinC RE9 anti-aging products. They have been proven to reduce the visible signs of aging. I'm a district manager and Independent Consultant with the company, and have proudly represented this vegan certified company for almost 4 years.

You can view some before and after photos on my website and also shop online from my website as well.

If you're not looking to start on a complete system, I would recommend the NutriMinC RE9 REactivating Facial Serum (for sure) and the day or night cream, or both - depending on your skin type. Please PM me if I can be of assistance.
What is the active ingrediants?

#6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrrrl79 View Post

What is the active ingrediants?
NutriMinC RE9 is the name of the product line, and it stands for 9 key proprietary anti-aging elements:

1. BIO-HYDRIA®COMPLEX: Proprietary blend of seven plant nutrients that soften and condition skin.

2. NANOSPHERES: Infused with free radical fighting antioxidant vitamins, penetrate deep into the skin to protect, condition and adjust to skins specific needs.

3. VITAMIN C, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE: A biologically-active form of vitamin C helps support collagen, elastin and ground substance (the strength and elasticity of the skin).

4. ELHIBIN® & STIMU-TEX®: Elhibin®, a revolutionary, plant-derived skin protectant, contributes to skins elasticity, softness and smooth-ness. Stimu-Tex®, a unique, plant-derived skin moisturizer, helps to improve the appearance of the skins epidermal lipid layer, mini-mizing water loss.

5. ALPHA LIPOIC ACID:: A powerful antioxidant that penetrates skin quickly and absorbs into the skins cells.

6. KOJIC ACID: A highly effective, natural skin lightening agent that reduces the appearance of long-term sun and environ-mental damage.

7. COPPER: Visibly smoothes, softens and firms skin. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines while promoting younger-looking skin.

8. ALPHA & BETA HYDROXY ACIDS: Activate healthy cells while dimin-ishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

9. PEPTIDES: Improve skin roughness and lessen the appearance of wrinkle volume and wrinkle depth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.