Hellman's free run egg olive oil mayo. - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 05-02-2011, 01:18 PM
Beginner

aaa

Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Banned

This sounds like a noble idea, but I'm curious what is prompting you to request this from us? Why just Hellman's and not other name brands? And why not ask for a mayonnaise that doesn't have any eggs at all? I don't know if you have Vegenaise in Canada, but it doesn't have eggs and it is incredible.

Edit: just for clarification, I am assuming you mean to ask for chickens who are not caged up. In the U.S., the term is free range.
#3 Old 05-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Beginner

aaa

Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks Timmsks...
#4 Old 05-02-2011, 02:07 PM
Beginner

aaa

#5 Old 05-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmsks View Post

It's not about whether or not you use the product, it's that you are praising them for making a humane decision in an industry that isn't usually humane.
It's about creating small changes that may one day become huge changes.

I will send them an email requesting what you recommend, but to tell the truth, I don't think it will make much of a difference. Large corporations do not listen to the consumers very much. They produce what they want and it either sells or it doesn't. The low selling items get discontinued. Smaller companies listen much better. I have personally had some influence over the decisions of a few of them.

The large corporations I have contacted give copy & paste responses. They may keep a tab and if enough people say the request the same thing, it just may make a difference. That's why I'll write an email requesting free run eggs. Any change for the better is progress in my opinion.

Cheers!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page