Disgusting foods omnivores create [warning: pictures of gross meat] - Page 9 - VeggieBoards - A Vegetarian Community
Forum Jump: 

#241 Old 11-23-2013, 04:46 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in MPLS View Post

Am I the only one who sees some of the extreme fast-food meaty stuff and thinks "hey, I gotta work up a vegan version!"? Double-down sandwich? Tried it. Ramen burger?  Planning to. KFC Bowl (whatever it was called)? On the agenda. The burger that uses grilled cheese sandwiches as a bun? Oh yeah ....

Haha, I think I'm with you on this. I love creating gigantic/heavy/monstrous veggie meals. Gotta remove all the death from the junk food.

Werewolf Girl and Purp like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#242 Old 11-23-2013, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarbie View Post

Haha, I think I'm with you on this. I love creating gigantic/heavy/monstrous veggie meals. Gotta remove all the death from the junk food.

I know exactly what you mean, but for me I suppose it depends on the type of junk food we're talking about. Some of the super junky omni things sound delicious and I totally think about ways I could make them vegan, but then there are other things that just sound plain gross to me even if they weren't made with dead animal bits. spew.gif

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#243 Old 11-24-2013, 05:24 AM
Beginner

They keep advertising this on telly at the moment

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/product-range/exclusive-to-aldi/christmas/christmas-food/meat/meat-product-detail-page/ps/p/specially-selected-four-bird-roastt/

I thought it was one of the most gross things I'd ever seen.

Until I read this thread!

Werewolf Girl likes this.
#244 Old 11-29-2013, 11:17 PM
#245 Old 01-09-2014, 10:56 PM
Super Moderator

All the food in this article is so hilariously disgusting I can't even deal with it: 21 Truly Upsetting Vintage Recipes

Ewww.... spew.giflaugh.gif
Quiet-Vegan likes this.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#246 Old 01-10-2014, 02:03 AM
Beginner

I have always been disgusted by Spanish morcilla (blood sausages, they are black once they're cooked) or cochinillo (baby pigs that are just born, sometimes not even born :sick: )

#247 Old 01-10-2014, 03:40 AM
Beginner

I can't cope with tripe :spew:

I just Google image-searched it to find a photo, but they were all so disgusting that I couldn't pick one. Bleurgh!!!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flash.gordonette.5

Twitter: @Flashgordonette

#248 Old 01-10-2014, 04:49 AM
Beginner

In France sweet bread ( animal brains )is popular so is escargot (snails) considered a delicacy? !?!? Sometimes served together .... Who the heck decided one day hey I'm hungry let me fry up some brains with a side of snails .... Disgusting,I'm disgusted
,gross!!!!!
#249 Old 01-10-2014, 12:34 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavender phase View Post

In France sweet bread ( animal brains )is popular so is escargot (snails) considered a delicacy? !?!? Sometimes served together .... Who the heck decided one day hey I'm hungry let me fry up some brains with a side of snails .... Disgusting,I'm disgusted
,gross!!!!!

I live in the North of Spain and people eat snails here too!!!(as a tradition inherited from the French). I find it very gross too :dizzy:

#250 Old 01-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Beginner

I saw a commercial I first thought was a joke--not.

The Bacon Bowl

When did I see this? At the beginning of Fat Sick and almost Dead-- the documentary about a mans weight loss through juicing and a plant based diet!

#251 Old 01-10-2014, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

Bleh! This is a good thread for weight loss, I was thinking about making lunch but now I've lost my appetite... spew.gif

#252 Old 01-10-2014, 03:15 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by endless_summer View Post

Wow. That sounds disgusting, and it made my stomach turn a little. I hate bacon.

Thank you!

I am sick of all the bacon references these days.

Scorched strips of porcine lipids are the tastiest thing ever?  Ugh!

#253 Old 01-17-2014, 04:49 PM
Beginner

#254 Old 01-17-2014, 05:51 PM
Professional Hummus Eater

This stuff is nasty! Eww! :spew: 

#255 Old 03-28-2014, 02:11 AM
Super Moderator

Apparently this is some kind of new breakfast food from Taco Bell. It's depressing that people willingly eat this.

#256 Old 03-28-2014, 10:20 AM
Beginner

^That's...   not food....

#257 Old 03-28-2014, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandemicAcolyte View Post

^That's...   not food....

See, that's what I said.

Then I posted this pic on Facebook and meat eaters were like "I'd still eat it" spew.gif

It's sad that not only will some people eat anything but they actually take some kind of pride in eating garbage food and not caring about their health or their taste buds. It reminds me of this parody by The Onion:

#258 Old 03-28-2014, 12:47 PM
Beginner

Livestock in agriculture: First the land is cleared "deforestation". Then the concentration camps are built "barns". Then the cows are raped "artificial insemination". Then they are murdered "slaughterhouse". Then the meat is contaminated "processing". Then people eat it and get sick and fat..... So where you once had a rain forest, is now a bunch of farting cattle... So we are killing the environment, then the animals, then ourselves. Wow. 

#259 Old 03-28-2014, 12:52 PM
Beginner

I can't find a picture of it, but there's a corner bar near me that serves a burger called a Trenton Burger. My friends rave about it and when I look at it I just feel disgusted. It has beef , pork roll and bacon all in the bun. It looks disgusting and smells disgusting and I just hate it. The place by the way has no veggie food and I hate going there. They even put bacon on their grilled cheese! I remember ordering it one time, since it's the only thing on the menu that I think could be made without any meat and when I said I wanted it without bacon they looked at me like I was crazy.

Oh I also recently saw an add for Papa John's Cheeseburger pizza! It looks like the grossest thing ever.

#260 Old 03-28-2014, 02:02 PM
Veg & two wheels

Today I smelt an office canteen. Yuck. I may not be mad keen on meat smells now, but processed meat it was just ick sad.gif
#261 Old 05-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Super Moderator

An alligator wrapped in bacon with a chicken stuffed in its mouth. AKA an example of why our species is horrible. spew.gif

#262 Old 05-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Beginner

:spew:... I think I'm gonna unfollow this thread. This is extremely disturbing.

#263 Old 05-08-2014, 08:36 PM
Beginner

^^ On the bright side, those could be vegan potatoes up top! Potatoes that have engulfed chives and nooch perhaps.

Obligatory disgusting food.

epic-meal-time-lamb-head.jpg
#264 Old 05-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamizushi View Post

spew.gif ... I think I'm gonna unfollow this thread. This is extremely disturbing.

Oh yeah can't say I blame you, that's why we put a warning in the title. This thread is not for the squeamish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanspud View Post

^^ On the bright side, those could be vegan potatoes up top! Potatoes that have engulfed chives and nooch perhaps.

Obligatory disgusting food.

epic-meal-time-lamb-head.jpg

Oh holy crap, WTF? How could you even physically eat that? It must be just for show, still so disturbing....

This stuff weirds me out because even when you don't take the animal cruelty into account it's still baffling that anyone voluntarily puts these things in their mouths. I mean, why would you ever do it? Is it to prove how tough they are or something? I can't imagine ever actually wanting to subject yourself to any of the things posted here. dizzy2.gif

#265 Old 05-08-2014, 10:36 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Oh holy crap, WTF? How could you even physically eat that? It must be just for show, still so disturbing....

This stuff weirds me out because even when you don't take the animal cruelty into account it's still baffling that anyone voluntarily puts these things in their mouths. I mean, why would you ever do it? Is it to prove how tough they are or something? I can't imagine ever actually wanting to subject yourself to any of the things posted here. dizzy2.gif

A stomach full of plants helps prevent a human mind from looking at these butchered carcasses as sustenance. Just as hunger may lead our stomachs astray, there is a violent streak in us all that can be twisted in a way to justify hurting innocent animals and other depravity.

Keep calm, and eat plants. smiley.gif
#266 Old 05-09-2014, 02:55 AM
Not such a Beginner ;)

I avoid this thread, yuck, but now tapatalk has a feature where it shows 3 photos from the thread on the top of the thread without even opening it, just scrolling down. Gross disgusting photos!

Yuck, can we stop them from showing without even clicking the thread? Vom first thing in the morning!
#267 Old 05-09-2014, 07:11 AM
Beginner

yes the human species is ****ed up. its ok change will come. 

#268 Old 05-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedBoots View Post

I avoid this thread, yuck, but now tapatalk has a feature where it shows 3 photos from the thread on the top of the thread without even opening it, just scrolling down. Gross disgusting photos!

Yuck, can we stop them from showing without even clicking the thread? Vom first thing in the morning!

Oh, sorry about that! I don't use Tapatalk so I'm not sure how it works or if there's a way to change your settings so you don't see pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racinkc1 View Post

yes the human species is ****ed up. its ok change will come. 

A change is already coming and Veggieboards is proof! smiley.gif

#269 Old 05-09-2014, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Oh, sorry about that! I don't use Tapatalk so I'm not sure how it works or if there's a way to change your settings so you don't see pics.
A change is already coming and Veggieboards is proof! smiley.gif

Thank God. :yes:

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page